Note: Library materials are stored in the multimedia conference room, and staff may have to enter from time to time. We apologize for the interruptions!
Multimedia conference room features:
- Collaborative table with monitor
- Ability to connect any computer or device via HDMI and VGA and audio
- USB plug for personal file access
- Seating for eight individuals
- Dry erase boards (markers and erasers available at the service desk)
- Wireless mouse and keyboard (available for check out at the service desk with a current Chattanooga State ID)
Multimedia conference room use policies:
- KLIC multimedia conference room is available for use by current Chattanooga State students, faculty, and staff.
- Rooms are for groups of two or more.
- Covered drinks and tidy snacks only. Please clean up after your group.
- Conference rooms is for academic purposes only.
- Users should maintain an acceptable noise level and be courteous of others.
Multimedia conference room scheduling policies:
- All use of conference room should be by reservation. Check the online calendar for availabilty.
- Conference room may be reserved for up to two hours per day.
- Conference room may be reserved up to one week in advance.
- Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes past the start of the reserved time. After 15 minutes, another group may be allowed to reserve the room.