Multimedia group study rooms features:
- Collaborative table with television monitor
- Ability to connect any computer or device via HDMI and VGA and audio
- USB plug for personal file access
- Seating for five individuals
- Dry erase boards (markers and erasers available at the service desk)
- Wireless mouse and keyboard (available for check out at the service desk with a valid, current Chattanooga State ID)
Multimedia group study room use policies:
- KLIC multimedia group study rooms are available for use by current Chattanooga State students, faculty, and staff.
- Study rooms are for groups of two or more.
- Covered drinks and tidy snacks only. Please clean up after your group.
- Study rooms are for academic purposes only.
- Users should maintain an acceptable noise level and be courteous of others.
Multimedia group study room scheduling policies:
- All use of study rooms should be by reservation. Check the online calendar for availabilty.
- Study rooms may be reserved for up to two hours per day.
- Study rooms may be reserved up to one week in advance.
- Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes past the start of the reserved time. After 15 minutes, another group may be allowed to reserve the room.