THIS is your first Step: Once you receive an email confirmation of your appointment, you must log into your TigerWeb and fill out the Covid-19 Questionnaire the day of your appointment in order to gain access to campus. DO NOT COME WITHOUT FILLING THIS OUT OR YOU WILL BE STOPPED AT THE GATE!
Library Computer Lab: Terms & Conditions
- Use of a library computer should be made by reservation. Check the online calendar for availability.
- A library computer may be reserved for up to two hours per day (except for the last registration of the day) If you are late, the appointment will still end at the original time.
- Appointments to use a library computer must be made 24 hours in advance.
- You must use your Chattanooga State email address to make an appointment.
- Library computers are available by appointment only for current Chattanooga State students, faculty, and staff.
- Reservations are limited to one person only. Due to maximum occupancy limits, do not bring friends or family with you.
- Use of the library computers is for academic purposes only.
- Users must wear masks at all times. Hand sanitizer will be available for use. Computer stations will be sanitized after each use.
- You must login with your TigerID and password.
- Printing, scanning, and copying are available.
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
9:00am - 11:00am
Registrations open at 9:00am Wednesday, July 8, 2020